Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mmmm... cookie.

Stacey stopped by with a surprise last night, just in time for the crop. Whilst cropping digitally, I stumbled upon a very cool website. Many of you know about my year-long photo project (if not, click HERE or HERE for a peek). With only 40 days remaining, my thoughts have been tied up with the best way to preserve the images. The answer fell into my lap last night when I stumbled onto this very cool digital website, called "Weeds & Wildflower Design." They just came out with a killer 365 album kit (what timing!), you'll find a preview below:

Just click on the image above and you'll be sent directly to the website. You'll even find a gallery chock full of ideas using the entire Life 365 collection. (Click HERE for the gallery.) I cannot wait to get started!! (For all of you digi fans... be sure to check out Shabby Princess, ScrapWow - they have some great tutorials, and Free Digital Scrapbooking.)

I forgot to mention some time ago that Crystal now has a blog! Many of you know her from our scrapbooking retreats and workshops (she was the main instigator of Mellissa's surprise baby shower in December). Just click HERE to get to her blog! Speaking of blogs, I'm not sure if you've had a chance yet to read Mellissa's post about the chalkboard wall (click HERE), but the thing seriously rocks. (Okay, the post wasn't really about the chalkboard wall... it was about the baby 'n all, but the chalkboard thing is so very cool. Especially with the picture frames. And the fact that it is painted in a strip.)

Okay, I think the sugar is kicking in.

Speaking of sugar, someone shared some AWESOME monster cookies at the Faithbooking Crop last weeked, reminding me of Sue Ostrowski's ginormous cookies. (Sue was a neighbor friend's mom.) After a bit of Googling, I discovered a Paula Deen Monster Cookie Recipe. Can it get any better than that? Just click HERE for the mouth-watering details.

I'm off to hang with the kids. Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments: