Sunday, January 18, 2009

two down, a zillion more to go

I've been messing with my new digi kit. Love it. These two pages are Week 1 of my Project 365... only 51 more weeks to go. By the way, I discovered another cool digital site - Scrapping with Ikea Goddess (Angie posts only digital freebies on her blog). Be sure to check it out!

Too, I thought I'd pass along a great series of books that both of my boys are into - Alex Rider. (I think the spy-theme appeals to most boys.) I've read one book in the series and it's pretty intense. You'll find the books in the teen section at your local bookstore or at Amazon by clicking HERE. The first book was made into a movie (Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker) which starred Ewan McGregor, Mickey Rourke, and Alicia Silverstone. The trailer is below:



It can be purchased through Amazon (just click HERE). Looks like a fun family flick.

BTW, today is my sister Stacey's birthday. It could even be a big one. (Welcome to the club.) I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!!!

Tilly

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you stacey. you're lookin' good!
alice

Crystal said...

I love the 365 collection. Can't wait to see the completed album. Way to go for sticking with it all year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes!!! I am having a complex about the ##!!!!!

Stacey

Mellissa said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!! How wonderful! Remember to celebrate all year!

Tina, a web site with *free* digital goodies and the name Ikea all in one? Sounds like a match made in heaven for this girl! Thanks!