Sunday, March 27, 2011

we've been retreating it this weekend...

mary retreat

And a productive one at that! As promised to the ladies attending, I'll be sharing some of the recipes here later this week (Stacey's Chicken Salad and Sloppy Joes, Carnitas Tacos, Mexican Cheesy Rice, and Orange-Mint-Red Onion Salad ). Despite HUGE pressure, Stacey refuses to budge on her special cookie recipe.

For the first time in several years, I did not use the retreat to work on client images. In addition to scrapbooking I organized photos, preplanned several pages, and organized my supplies - what a great feeling. I took a little time as well to chill... watched a couple of movies, had some great conversations, and simply RELAXED - what a great feeling.

I'll be back later this evening with my SOOC post for the day...

post signature

No comments: