Friday, March 25, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. New photography book by Jose Villa.

FrontcoverJose

Beautiful, beautiful. Click HERE for more information.

2. Stitchable Stationery by Sublime Stitching.

stitch

What a fun way to get your craft on!

3. ModCloth - My absolute favorite place to shop. F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E. Picked up this cute jacket for a steal:

jacket

Along with this adorable top:

tunic

4. Rubber boots. I especially LOVE the variety out there this year. Here's what I found at Target alone:

boot1

boots2

boots3

All perfectly paired with my new jacket, pictured above :)

5. El Burrito. My mother-in-law treated me to lunch there last Friday. Not only was the restaurant fantastic, there is also a grocery store on-site complete with deli, bakery & meat counter.

alice

Can't wait to go back.

Happy Friday!!

post signature

No comments: