Sunday, November 28, 2010

the elephant dinosaur in the room

small square

A family issue has given rise to a whole host of privacy issues when it comes to my blog. While still working out the delicate balance between sharing from the heart and keeping private things private, I wanted you to know more about why I've been so quiet... so I'm just going to stick with the basic facts. An order for protection was recently issued against my sister, barring her from any contact with her husband and their two young children for two years. Keep in mind, I still have a relationship with my brother-in-law and the children and very much want to honor their need for privacy and safety. It is a complicated and heartbreaking situation any way you look at it. And one that requires I post a little more thoughtfully.

Thanks for your patience and prayers.

post signature

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sending you and your family prayers...If you need anything let me know.

Tina Vega said...

Thank you so much, Kim...

Unknown said...

My prayers to you and your family..

Lori V said...

Tina, I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this, I will keep you in my prayers during this time. As Kim said, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.