Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Wild Wild West | Minnesota Family Portrait Session

This session was another chilly one but what the day lacked in temperature, it made up for in COLOR.

I was blessed with the opportunity to photograph my high school BFF's family :) Everyone was so at ease in front of the camera, they required very little direction from me.

There were so many wonderful shots from the session, I had a tough time putting a cap on this post! My absolute favorite though has to be the black and white image that follows:

I love both of their expressions... simply beautiful.

Thanks again for allowing me to spend the afternoon with you!!!

post signature


1 comment:

Jan said...

Tina~
We had SO much fun, the kids loved it. They keep talking about how nice you are! Thanks for the sneak peek...I can't wait to see the rest! You have definitely found your gift!