Monday, October 12, 2009

G-Man & Company | Minnesota Family Portrait Session

As you might have gathered from my earlier post (and this picture), I spent some time over the weekend with the little G-Man and family. The invited me to photograph them at their family farm, the place where Mellissa's hubby grew up.

It was a beautiful location just filled to the brim will all sorts of interesting props. The day would have been perfect if not for the cold.

Hopefully, I'll have the chance to work with them there again! Here are a few more from our day:

I just have to say that using blankets/quilts in outdoor photos is A WONDERFUL IDEA. Just because it's cold and/or snowy doesn't mean the end of outdoor images. You might remember Mellissa's images from last winter (click HERE for a peek). The added color can really enhance your images (and you'll stay warm!!!!) - too, adding colorful sweaters and accessories (like the adorable hat G-Man is sporting here) can make a huge difference as well. You'll find great accessories HERE and HERE and even HERE.

I'll leave you with one more before heading off to make dinner:

Thank you for allowing me to capture your beautiful family at such a fun location. Can't wait to try it out again!

post signature


1 comment:

Crystal said...

It really is the perfect location! I love them all.