Wednesday, October 14, 2009

creating wall displays

We've lived in our house for five years now and I'm still sporting empty walls. How about you? Surely, I can't be the only one who is wall-art challenged. I've been Googling the topic tonight and thought I'd share some inspiration here as well.

The first resource is this great Pottery Barn link: How to Create a Display Wall. Then I stumbled upon a great tool marketed towards photographers, which features some awesome wall displays (and another, along the same lines, HERE). Last but not least, I found THIS - an inspirational design blog with tips on making a picture wall collage.

Feeling crafty? Check out THIS PROJECT instead. (Speaking of crafty, keep your eyes peeled for some new & exciting blog changes!!)

post signature


5 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm a big fan of the ledge display. With your beautiful photography and all the research you have been doing, I'm sure whatever you come up with will look amazing!

~Kathie~ said...

Thanks for sharing these great tips Tina! I have empty walls too- after 10 years in our house- so I definitely need some inspiration!

Mellissa said...

Ohhhh! Pretty love the new layout!!! very very pretty!

Ginger said...

CUTE ideas! Very cute new blog!
Ginger

Mom said...

Very nice!!!!!!