Saturday, July 5, 2008

let the games begin... tomorrow.

Welcome to those of you who are new to this blog (and perhaps, new to the entire world of blogging - if so, click HERE for "blogging basics"). Free free to have a look around - you'll find a few of my favorite blogs (and other things) to the left and links to select previous posts on the lower right. You can also go backwards chronologically by clicking on "older posts" at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for joining me in celebrating ONE YEAR of blog posts, a total of 492 entries to be exact. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have! I thought I'd share a little "behind the scenes" action, to give you guys a feel for who and how many are stopping by each day.

THE WHO: Though I don't know exactly who you are, I know we have regular visitors from all over the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. We receive a lot of drop-in traffic from THIS POST (apparently, a lot of people have eye bump issues). Several have also come by way of THIS POST (glad to know I'm not the only meany mom out there) and THIS ONE (I'm not sure if they had cookies in mind when Googling "sweet model").

THE HOW MANY: An average of 50 unique visitors stop by each day. So even if you swore you were the only one making regular visits, I can assure you that is not the case.

And as I promised, there will be PRIZE DRAWINGS this week - approximately two each day! I will post once in the morning and then again after the kids go to bed. Everyone will have an opportunity to participate in the drawings by partaking in a simple task (such as posting a comment to the entry - anonymous or otherwise). I will be waiting until the end of the week to ship prizes in case you are a multi-winner.

Again, the PRIZE DRAWINGS begin tomorrow so see you bright and early!

post signature

No comments: