Wednesday, July 30, 2008

God means to be noticed and wants to be remembered.

A fellow cropper/blogger/faithbooking friend Mellissa posted an entry late last night requesting prayer for her pregnancy and unborn child. (You will find her prayer request HERE.)

While preparing dinner, I began flipping through my daily calendar after realizing I'd missed a couple of days. It opened to tomorrow's date and this is what I saw:

It echoed my comment to her almost word for word, including the verse! (Just click on the photo to enlarge.) Coincidence? No way. It was a God Moment - a tangible reminder of His loving and unfailing presence.

He IS in control, Mellissa.

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Oh Tina, you make me cry. God Bless you. You are such a blessing in my life. Thank you is too small of a word...