Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I guess I DO like dark chocolate...

Okay, this title has little to do with anything other than the fact that I really like this candy bar, a gift from my mother-in-law.

Too, I have a reminder for you... Beth Moore will be speaking at the Target Center on Friday, July 18 and Saturday, July 19. Details for the conference at HERE. You can purchase tickets online through her website or in person at Northwestern Bookstores. Check Beth out for yourself Wednesday mornings on Life Today or by viewing previously taped episodes HERE. As for the conference, seating is on a first-come basis. If you're anything like me, you'll want to arrive a couple of hours before the doors open to secure a prime spot. Let me know if you plan to attend so we can hook-up for a special blog shot!

post signature

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

In reference to your blog "a reader's tip"...I stopped by the Crafty Planet today over my lunch break! I AM IN LOVE! That is a cute, indy, fun, yarn and fabric and needly store! I will have a blog about it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up! (I did get a Sublime Stitching pattern for myself too!)

Tina Vega said...

I am SO jealous!