Monday, May 5, 2008

These cookies are a Hit.

We were introduced to something similar at church a couple of weekends ago where there was a sampling of treats from around the world. The food, catered by Lemon Grass Kitchen, was simply divine. (You can get to their website by clicking HERE.) The boys and I shared a delightful cookie that consisted of lightly sweetened fudge, sandwiched between two buttery cookies.

It was a melt-in-your-mouth experience that left me with a severe craving. Thankfully, we found these strikingly similar Hit cookies in the International Foods section at Cub. And then again at World Market (which, by the way, is a VERY COOL store).

The craving has been satisfied... for now.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those cookies!!!

Tina Vega said...

You already knew about the cookies?? Tilly, YOU NEED A BLOG!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, I should have shared that info with you. I have known about them for about 5 years!! I will be better about my sharing in the future!