Thursday, March 20, 2008

lunch date w/the hubby

Not only was it a "coffee w/sharon" day, but I had a date with the hubby as well! Of course, having the camera meant I could catch him in action, being "The Man" as it were. You will find a more detailed picture HERE. Whenever I meet him at The Office, it means we'll dine somewhere in St. Paul. Here's a shot I captured while on the road:

We ended up at a place called La Grolla on Selby Avenue. I had the Rigatoni alla Matriciana (rigatoni sautéed with pancetta, rosemary, onions, fresh tomato, and pecorino cheese) along with the Roquefort and Pear Salad (mixed baby greens with crumbled Roquefort, pears, grapes, spiced pecans, and citrus vinaigrette).

When I told the hubby I was going to post our date on the blog, he suggested we turn it into a regular thing. Ooooh, I can't wait to see where we go next!

post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww! Too cute! Your lunch sounds divine...as does hubby's suggestion of making it a regular date. Nothing like a mid-day rendevouz with your spouse! :)
PS OMGoodness-did you watch LOST tonight!?!?!?!