Thursday, March 20, 2008

coffee w/sharon

Look who I found! It's been more than a month since our last visit - way too long. She just returned from Jamaica (can you tell?) and has been equally busy with life, kid sickess and all.

We met at a quaint little spot in South St. Paul called the Coffee Exchange. Tilly has been talking up their Mississippi Mud drink for months and though I went there with the intention of ordering one, I was distracted by the frosted Pumpkin Spice scones. For those of you traveling near the Inver Grove Heights/South St. Paul area, there is even a drive-thru!

The drinks come with these cute little stickers on top (okay, the real reason for my visit). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture the sticker on camera because the autofocus kept grabbing other things. You'll just have to take my word for it, they were pretty darn cute.

We're back on track now and all is right with the blogging world. Sharon has next pick so it's sure to be a hip and happening spot. Until then...

post signature

No comments: