Friday, December 9, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. This DIY project:



Baby's First Christmas Ornament... adorable!!!

2. The Tuesday early-bird discount on oil changes at Protech Automotive in Lakeville.

QuoteSign

Get your oil changed before 11:00 am and it's only $19.95 (plus tax)! You seriously can't beat that.

3. This beautiful ring on Etsy.



4. Elf on the Shelf. I know many of you have an elf as part of your Christmas tradition. I have never quite seen it marketed quite like this year! Pinterest is full of some absolutely ADORABLE ideas for things to do with your elf.





My boys would get THE HUGEST kick out of this, even at their ages.

5. Check out this cute crafty project:



Happy Friday!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so making that ornament. I have been wanting to make something with Olivia's handprint. This is PERFECT!

Tina Vega said...

Oh so cute, Crystal!!!