Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. Elmo Floor Pillows.

elmo pillow

Okay, so that's not the real name for these fluffy puffs of air, but the first thing that came to mind when I happened upon them at Pier One Imports.

2. Another wonderful Etsy find thanks to a cropping friend - this Minnesota shop is called "Oh Dier" by William Dohman.

oh dier

I love his recycled wood signs. LOVE. THEM.

3. The new Shatter line of nail polish from OPI.

opi nails

Super duper cool. (Click HERE to find it on Amazon).

opi shatter

4. These super cool Ninjabread Men cookie cutters.

ninjabread men

Found them today on Perpetual Kid, an awesome online store.

5. Interestingly enough, my mother-in-law introduced me to a very similar store today... in person. The place is in St. Paul and called Avalon. I came across MANY of the same items as the online store mentioned above.

avalon

I could spend hours in a place like this! A great place to shop for unique gifts.

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

No comments: