Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things


1. In case you didn't know this already, I'm addicted to Scrabble (and now, Words With Friends). When I stumbled across these ADORABLE pillows on Etsy, they called my name.

scrabble pillows

I only wish they were more in line with my budget!

2. Desserts in jars... who knew??? Click HERE for the Strawberry Shortcake recipe pictured below:

strawberry shortcake

LOVE THIS IDEA!

3. I've been gathering all sorts of scrapbook organizing ideas for the new office. Because unlike my previous scrapbooking ways, I do not want my supplies strewn all over the place. I found a ton of wonderful ideas in THIS POST.

closet scrapbooking

I especially love the creative closet organizers.

4. It's not that I have an unusual fondness for marshmallows.

toasted marshmallow shake

It's just that the toasted kind remind me of summer. And bonfires. And all sorts of good things. The recipe for the Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake pictured above is HERE.

5. Mmmmmmmm... Peach Sangria (click HERE for the recipe).

peach sangria

I found several non-alcoholic sangria recipes as well, click HERE for one such delight.

And mmmmmmmm... Sonic Peach Tea (and no sugar added, to boot). More reminders of summer :)

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

No comments: