Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

As I mentioned in a number of Tweets over the course of the last 24 hours, Blogger has been having issues. SEVERE issues. My last post (basement remodel :: week 2) is still missing and we were stuck in "read-only" mode for much of the last day (i.e. no posting or comments allowed). Thus the very late Friday post.

Sorry.

Here we go...

five fun things

1. Gyropolis. BEST. GYROS. EVER.

gyropolis

I ordered the spicy gyro and it was awesome. The fries – spicy as well. They have a huge party pack available as well – it’s not on the menu but for somewhere around $27 you get a load of food. Perfect for Game Night :)

2. Mod4 Arts.

Mod4Art

LOVE, LOVE these mouse pads!

3. I still have SMORES on the brain.

fusion sweets

Check out this awesome marshmallow 6-flavor sampler from Esty seller FusionSweets.

4. Amy’s Gourmet Apples puts ALL other caramel apples to shame.

amy's apples

I’d love to try the Cinnamon Pecan White. Or the Double-Dunked. Or the Cashew Turtle Milk.

5. Washington House Inn - Cedarburg, Wisconsin.

washington house inn

I want to go here with Tony. And stay in this room.

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

No comments: