Wednesday, April 6, 2011

lots going on this week

Between this:

capitol

And this:

potty

And preparing for THIS, I haven't had a whole lot of time for blogging. It seems we're in the midst of another transition with changing schedules, gearing up for summer, and a host of other things - just riding things out and trying to enjoy life as it happens. That being said, I wanted to check in real quick to share a wonderful quote I heard earlier this week (it goes in sync with what I have in mind for our faithbooking lesson on Saturday):

Reputation is what people think you are. Character is what you are when no one else is around. - Steve Farrar

Try sitting on that one a bit.

I spent a good hour tonight scouring through old posts. Came across a few that made me smile, especially those involving my boys - THIS for example, is one of my favorites.

Such sweetness :)

I apologize for the general vagueness surrounding my personal life. THIS POST sheds a little light... still trying to find my voice in this new place. Until then, I'd rather err on the conservative side. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

post signature

No comments: