Tuesday, March 29, 2011

B&A: hybrid scrapbooking page

BEFORE (the digital backdrop for Weekly Scrapbooking Challenge #4):

around the house

And AFTER with three-dimensional embellishments added to the page (i.e. traditional scrapbooking supplies added to a flat digital page).

house list full

house list close details

house list details

For those of you new to hybrid scrapbooking, the digital backdrop is essentially a 12x12 photograph. While the top image appears three-dimensional, it is merely an illusion created with my Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 software. After completing the backdrop, I order it as a 12x12 page through ScrapbookPictures.com; once receiving the page, I add traditional scrapbooking elements - giving me the best of BOTH worlds (ease and freedom of digital along with the hands-on creative experience). If you have any questions about the software or embellishments, let me know!

post signature

No comments: