Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Challenge #4 - Projects

around the house

I just have to say, I am SO TOTALLY STOKED about this page... specifically the image of our house. The point of the challenge was to create a list of "things" (i.e. projects) I want taken care of in and around our home this year. After coming off of last week's challenge which already featured an image of our home, I wasn't quite sure what to do for this one.

Then it hit me.

I photographed our blueprints. Waaaaaay brightened it up. Then used my Storybook Creator software (Creative Memories) to create a rubber stamp of the image.

LOVE IT.

As in my previous weekly challenge posts, this is a partially completed hybrid page. Once completed, I'll post the "before" and "after" shots of the page. Hope you're finding some inspiration along the way as well :)

post signature

No comments: