Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly Challenge #5 - Fairy Tale

weekly scrapbooking challenge #6

While the journaling for this challenge is central to the page, I wanted to keep the heart of my story private... thus the faded appearance. This was a difficult concept, journaling in the form of a fairy tale but one that suited the story behind these images. It begins with, "Once upon a time..." and predictably ends with, "and they lived happily ever after." You could use this concept to share the story of how you and your spouse met, becoming a mother for the first time, or you could do what I did and focus on an object or two. I'm getting a little behind on my B&A posts but hope to have some fresh material for you soon! (For those of you just stopping by, this is only the start of a digital hybrid page. I'll post the completed page once the three-dimensional elements have been added.)

post signature

No comments: