Sunday, January 30, 2011

straight out of the camera [sunday]

SOOC Sundayjpg

Today's image, without tweaking:

Log Your Memory

And by far, my BEST purchase of 2011. Not only is it my daily planner and the total inspiration behind my weekly hybrid pages, it is a wonderful journaling tool.

I.LOVE.IT.

They have a website that is equally cool. Click HERE to check it out for yourself. The Log Your Memory store is HERE and is the place to shop for your own 2011 Memory Logbook.

Have a great day!

post signature

2 comments:

barb wilson said...

These look really cool. I'd like to look at yours sometime to get a better idea of what the pages are. I'm having a hard time with their website. Maybe something is weird with my internet right now.

Tina Vega said...

I'll post a few more details on it tomorrow, sharing the inside of it as well. I purchased the 8-1/2x11 two book coil bound version that is here:

http://logyourmemory.corecommerce.com/Products-by-GROUP/2011-Memory-Logbook/Memory-Logbook-2011-Half-Year-Combo-Set-Print-p51.html

Each book contains 6-months, broken apart this way: January-June & July-December.