Tuesday, October 19, 2010

be still my pumpkin-lovin heart

I'll be embarking any day now on a bake-a-thon. Not just any old bake-a-thon, but a PUMPKIN-inspired bake-a-thon :) I plan to whip up a batch of Turkey Pumpkin Chili later this week in addition to one of the biscotti recipes below. Got a thing for pumpkin yourself? Then try one of these recipes (or two) on for size:

Pumpkin Rice Pudding. MUST. HAVE. NOW. Click HERE.

Bakerella's Pumpkin Pie Bites. Click HERE.

And for Pumpkin Biscotti. Click HERE.

And Pumpkin Pecan Biscotti (w/white chocolate). Click HERE.

Spicy Pumpkin Soup. Click HERE.

Pumpkin Pie Chili. Click HERE. And Turkey Pumpkin Chili. Click HERE.

Looking for unique carving ideas? Click HERE and HERE. More monograms HERE. And leaves, oh my! (Click HERE.)

On a totally unrelated note... unless you plan to PHOTOGRAPH your pumpkins (or pumpkin recipes) - I have a new book to share:

watermark book

It is chock full of creative inspiration. You can find it HERE.

Happy reading (and munching).

post signature

2 comments:

Polly said...

Tina have you tried the Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses? I've found them at Target...No recipe needed as they are just fine on their own :)

Tina Vega said...

I have but totally forgot about them this year!!!! Thanks for the reminder, Polly :)