Thursday, September 16, 2010

a quick update

fence

In addition to keeping busy with my photography business, I've had a heap of stuff taking place [again] in my personal life. I don't think I've ever experienced a more trying year, that's for sure. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've not completely abandoned my blogging ways. I'll be back in full force soon.

The faithbooking crop schedule has been worked out out for the next several months and I'll be sharing details with all of you soon. I'll also be sharing a sneak peek from my most recent wedding sometime within the next week.

Thanks for hanging in there with me...

post signature

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay, you are still there. I was starting to get worried. (not that I can talk - since I am not an avid blogger) I hope that life becomes less trying soon.

I found this quote in my scrapbooking stuff lately...

Peace - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Tina Vega said...

Thank for sharing the wonderful quote, Crystal :)

Mellissa said...

Tina, know that you are still in my prayers and thoughts. Prayers that you feel the comforting hand of our Father, prayers that you hear His Word and know His love.