Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Life | Minnesota Birth Photography

The greatest work of art created first by God and then by man, is the creation of life. The whole process is an amazing art in itself. The fact that it takes two artists, man and woman, each bringing their own parts of a pallet to create a work of art that not only has a piece of both artists but is also a living, breathing, ever-changing, piece of art with an identity of it’s own.

-Bethany Jane Andrews Hoey

I had the honor of photographing my first birth in March.

momma

And it truly was an honor. Here's a glimpse of the special day:

watching

bed

superman

time

quiet

picture

hands

monitor

push

baby 1

I couldn't help but notice the toenail bling ;)

baby 2

after clock

baby cord

dad

family

baby check

baby weigh

grandmagrandpa

new family

bye

Thank you so much John & Kristen for allowing me to be part of such an important day!

post signature

4 comments:

Mellissa said...

WOW~! Gorgeous! I am still pressuring hubby for #2, WHEN (not if) I win that one you'll be our second phone call (have to book my midwife first!). You'd love the homebirth freedom and of course, you'd rock the pics!

Crystal said...

Tina - your pics are SO beautiful. I'm sure the parents will cherish them forever.

Anonymous said...

Tina - wonderful! You lucky for you and this beautiful family!

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful way of capturing the moments that matter. Beautiful job! (And beautiful family!)