Monday, June 14, 2010

did something today I haven't done in 20 years

curls

I used a curling iron!

curls 2

Exciting, I know. Actually, what WAS exciting was the fact that I purchased three curling irons for only $15. A steal in my book, that's for sure.

With it being summer and all (though you'd NEVER guess it with the weather), we've been dreaming of outdoor activities. Believe it or not, I'm the only one in our family without a bike (probably haven't touched one of them in 20 years either). The kids are older now and as much as I'd like to keep my curls from getting squished (a.k.a. helmet het), it's time to look for a new set of wheels.

Just as important though, is the helmet and I found an ADORABLE line of bike helmets HERE. Can't wait to check out some Minnesota Bike Trails, local parks, and more. Any recommendations? If so, I'd love to hear them!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! Very cute:)
Lynn