Friday, November 6, 2009

there's been a change of plans

there's been a change of plans

Because of contractual issues I am not able to openly post about my second job as a scrapbooking consultant. (A pain, I know.) So I've made very little mention here about my 9th Annual Open House and Sale which was to be hosted this weekend (as usual, the first Saturday after Halloween).

Needless to say, life has been a little crazy lately. To top things off, today is the day before my scheduled open house and I have yet to receive 90% of the Gift Buffet prizes. (Can you say S T R E S S ??) To alleviate some of the pressure, I've decided to host it virtually this year.

Yes, a virtual open house and sale.

But because of my contractual obligations, I'm not going to be able to do any selling here or hook you up with my business website. I can tell you that for anyone who places an order with me by phone or email will receive 20% off their entire order for purchases made between November 8-14. (Shipping charges will apply.) For more information, just shoot me an email and I'll send you the details.

Now for the fun part! There are prizes... lots of them. During the week of November 8-14, I will be posting all sorts of prize drawings here - much like the blogiversary celebration that takes place each July. There will be extra prizes for those who place orders, just like at my regular open house in addition to drawings for Queen of the Crop, Discount for a Year, digital goodies, gift certificates and more.

In place of the Albums on Parade, I thought we could do something a little different here. I'll be working (or at least trying to) with Mr. Linky for the first time in an effort to create a virtual Albums on Parade. You will have the opportunity on Wednesday to share your favorite scrapbooking page or album and others will be able to follow those links here... that is, if I do everything correctly. And enough of you have blogs. (We'll just have to see what happens.)

There's not a whole lot I can do about the food. Other than perhaps sharing a favorite recipe or two...

Everyone is welcome to participate - no purchase required. (Prizes will be shipped at no charge to you.) If you have any questions, please let me know!

post signature

No comments: