I'm down to roughly eight sessions left to edit. And a wedding. (At this rate, life will be back to "normal" by the first of the year.) While it's been a blast being able to work with so many different families, kids, and seniors - I've learned a thing or two about scheduling. And workflow. And deadlines.
Needless to say, I'll be making a few changes as to how I do things next year.
In the blur, I nearly forgot to share these:
Ren made his First Communion earlier this month.
Life is now complete :)
I hope to post some Thanksgiving Day pictures soon. (As you can see, I'm a bit behind.) Getting ready for a scrapbooking retreat (i.e. eating all of the candy which should be going into the treat bags) and finishing up some order and prize drawing loose ends. Also had a couple of other quick things to share:
1. THIS BOOK. Yes, I know... I share it every year at this time. It's that good.
2. Looking for something different to do over the holidays? Be sure to check out Village Holidays at Dakota City the first two weekends in December. Details are HERE.
3. Perhaps you heard me raving about my latest lens rentals. The place to go is West Photo. (For those outside of the Twin Cities metro area, you might want to look into online lens rental.)
4. Chocolatey Triple Delight... TO DIE FOR.
5. A cute Valentine's Day mini album on clearance for $8.00!
7. This sweet advent calendar made from mismatched little socks.
8. Love these adorable wrist warmers. Know how to knit? Then you could make your own using the pattern HERE. Oh, how I wish I could knit.
9. And my new favorite
toy photo prop store... HERE.
10. If I had one of THESE, I might cook a little more.
Have a great night!