Saturday, October 10, 2009

mark your calendars

Okay, so I know it's only October but the holidays will be upon us in no time. I'll never forget the day I stumbled upon THIS POST two years ago. I nearly died laughing and became an instant fan of BooMama's blog. She's decided to pass on the Christmas Tour of Homes torch this year to another worthy blogger - The Nester. Stay tuned for details in the coming months!

And for all of you iPhone fans, some seriously cool iPhone applications (64 to be exact). Click HERE for details.

If you happened to miss out on this bit of goodness (between Facebook and Twitter, I've lost track of where I've been obsessing posting). I purchased a bag of the Hershey Pumpkin Spice Kisses two days ago and just savored the last one while typing this post. Delicious. (Reminds me of a Pumpkin Spice Latte.) Gotta thing for pumpkin? You'll find them at Target.

Looking for something special for that first birthday picture? Check out these cute t-shirts and onesies created by my second cousin Megan; her Etsy shop is HERE.

Well, the coffee pot has run dry... my cue it's bedtime. Sweet (pumpkin spice flavored) dreams!

post signature

No comments: