Thursday, August 20, 2009

the lovely aspiring photographer

I met a lovely young woman last night over coffee and talked incessantly gave her a few ideas to help with her photography. She also received some inspiration in the form of magazines and her own photography notebook. Remember mine?

Wish I would have snapped a shot of hers before sending it off. I left it photograph-less, of course, so she could personalize it with one of HER images.

While preparing for our time together, I came across a helpful resource for teens. Though familiar with BetterPhoto (they offer all sorts of online classes), I had no clue they had a section just for kids. Click HERE for details.

It was so fun to hear her say, "I can't wait to get home to take some pictures!" Thankfully, she found some encouragement in the nonstop chatter.

And to Miss J I must say: I really am an introvert.

post signature

1 comment:

Pine and Willow said...

Tina - I just love that you give of yourself so freely. What a treat for this lovely lady to have you share your vast knowledge and expertise. Thank you for sharing this with us!