Saturday, May 2, 2009

A & C | Minnesota Engagement Photographer

I had an engagement session this morning with a couple whose wedding I'll be photographing later this year. A session like this is the perfect way to get to know a couple before their big day. (And for them to get to know me!) Cerrisa and Andy were a lot of fun to work with - they've known each other for a very long time and had no problem working it for the camera.

There were a few unexpected surprises as well:

Like I said... a fun couple :-) Thanks guys!

post signature

2 comments:

Tina Vega said...

Cerrisa & Andy - I'd already Tweeted about my "Cerrisa/Carissa" name problem today. Then to see I did it to Andy in this post... oh my goodness, I am SO SORRY!!

Mellissa said...

Tina, great pics! You captured their love so nicely!