Monday, February 2, 2009

a sneak peek...

Crystal was correct, I did get to meet the little G-Man. Better yet, Mellissa even let me photograph him!

"The Monster" (who is anything BUT) even got in on the action:

Seriously, he was the sweetest thing really hamming it up for the camera. Mellissa's hubby (the proud new daddy) was an immense help, moving things around and keeping the little G-Man warm.

It was also fun seeing their home IN PERSON - the kitchen, the railing, The Wall, and (most importantly) the mural.

They have the most amazing natural light throughout and a backyard to die for - a photographer's haven. Perhaps if I'm lucky, she'll let me do it again sometime :-)

post signature

6 comments:

Striving Green said...

Congratulations to Melissa and husband - what a beautiful baby!

Amy said...

Beautiful! I especially love the one with daddy where G has his mouth open! Like a little baby bird!

Crystal said...

You did a great job Tina! They are all so beautiful!

Mellissa said...

Wow Tina, wow, wow, wow! And, you are welcome back anytime, I kinda figured you'd have to come back since we didn't do any jumping!
And, the backyard...you can use it for ANY of your photo shoots with anyone, anytime. Wait til you see it in the summer. Thank you for capturing my new family so beautifully!

Tina Vega said...

I was just thinking of the jumping-thing myself... I suppose it was enough trauma for one day ;-)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! What great pictures to capture these early days with a new little one!