Thursday, November 6, 2008

facebook is evil.

I don't know what possessed me but I decided to jump in... and could barely get out!! One really cool thing is that in less than 24 hours after setting up my profile, I received a message from an old high school friend. Very fun, though I still think Facebook is evil.

Sharon and I met again at the Good Day Cafe (we were under some very harsh light but after spending so much time flirting with evil tonight, I just didn't have it in me to fuss with edits). The girl is ON THE MOVE with many great things happening in her life right now. It made for a very fun coffee date.

I'm a little behind on preparations for the crop on Saturday (it could be I'm a bit rusty after having two months off or simply that Facebook is evil).

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh!!
I got on facebook to keep up with my older nephews and that's worked out pretty well. Otherwise it is a frustrating thing for me to.
I did have someone from high school contact me though I have no idea who she is she swears she remembers me!! LOL

Tina Vega said...

It was very cool to see the little conversational blurbs here and there (as well as connecting with a few other friends), I'm just a little challenged when it comes to time management. I tend to get SUCKED IN! Oh, and then there are the photos... so fun!