Sunday, October 26, 2008

I had to post a few more, of course...

I'm sure you'll remember my vent about Tootsie, the dog that had it in for me. (Sunny will likely tell you that Tootsie loved me but I'm quite sure the pup had something else in mind, especially after the hair-dragging incident.) Anyway, her family has a new pup now - Gilbert. I couldn't help but feel a little frightened when this happened:

I'm calling it, "The Tootsie Flashback Incident."

What a beautiful day at a beautiful park with a beautiful family.

post signature


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tina,
I don't know what it is about you and my dogs.....they really, really LOVE you! I am sure Tootsie genuinely cared about you deep, deep down in her heart but it was just so much fun for her to bother you! And, I am sure the feelings were the same for Gilbert yesterday as he ran over and attempted to knock you over. Ha!! SORRY!(But it is a great photo!!)