Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hi. My name is Tina and it's been two months since I last scrapbooked.

Yes, it happens even to CM Consultants. Unfortunately, that makes it very difficult for me offer ideas and encouragement to you! But that's all about to change because I have two three scrapbooking projects knocking at my door.

And I'm a little bit scared.

I have learned a couple of things through this. First, it is MUCH EASIER to just set aside a bit of time each month. (It never pays to procrastinate.) Secondly, when I'm away from my albums for a substantial amount of time I begin to feel overwhelmed. Scrapbooking makes me SIT STILL. (And I really need that sometimes.)

Today was Week in the Life Challenge - Day 7. I'll be working on it this week and will be sure to post the completed album... which could be a while, given my recent track record.

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Oh I feel so much better about my lack of scrapbooking now! And you're right, just setting aside a little time each month makes it less intimidating. Right now I am afraid of my backlog!