Friday, September 19, 2008

what a bloggy surprise!

Someone has nominated this site for a bloggy award!!! If you would like to vote for it as well, just click on the voting button featured on the upper left side of this page. (Whoever did the nominating... thank you!)

The yummy drink featured in this post is an Almond Joy from the Good Day Cafe in Golden Valley, MN. I met Sharon there for our regular date and LOVE IT! The food is incredible; my pick was a fried egg sandwhich what was layered with ham, tomatoes, cheese, and avocado. My fried potatoes were SPICY and I didn't even have to ask for it that way (for those of you afraid of spicy, it's just enough to notice). Sharon ordered “Payslie’s Favorite” benedict that boasted two poached eggs with guacamole, tomato and hollandaise on an English muffin. She said it was the best hollandaise sauce ever. (Okay, I added the ever part but she did say it was really good!)

We're coming up on our one year coffee w/sharon anniversary as well. Boy, does time fly...

Edited to add: I just realized this website is offering a $250 prize to the winners in each bloggy category. As an FYI, this money would go directly into our faithbooking ministry!

post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Uh, yeah! That's why I nominated you! I knew you would put the $ to good use! :)