Wednesday, September 3, 2008

there's a giant mess here, I swear

I thought I'd explain the recent short-and-sweet posts by taking a lovely self-portrait of me in the midst of chaos. But no matter how I many times I took the shot, my head covered up half the mess! Really, the house is a disaster area.

And that's only the beginning.

There have been a few "fires" to put out; I'm sure most of you read about my Buyer Beware incident. We've also been working on some football glitches as well. It's been quite the headache; I almost even got myself as worked up as the eyeball incident (and if I'd blogged about the situation, it would have been equally ugly).

Suffice it to say - God is good. (There will surely be some blogworthy lessons to share in the near future.) Meanwhile, I'll be cleaning my house.


post signature

No comments: