Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wow, can you believe it's almost the 4th?

Neither can I! There's so much to do before our week-long blogiversary celebration, I'm not quite sure where I'll come up with the extra month I need to prepare. I'm still working on the hint for this month's crop lesson - creativity is hard to come by when your head is one giant task list. I will let y'all know I managed to order the infamous "Bailey's® Bars" as an extra special treat for us next weekend. (At least I have my priorities in order.)

post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yum-those Bailey's Bars look and sound heavenly! I will be sure to grab one right away this time so I can't complain about missing out! :) What a sweet girl pictured here too! Love her smile!

Tina Vega said...

They are sure to go quickly (I'll even have trouble with them in the house on Friday).