Thursday, June 5, 2008

coffee w/sharon

Bet you've been wondering where this girl has been... me too! Actually, Sharon was the one who got this boat a movin' again. It's scary how quickly time slips away when you're dealing with life. We met at J&S Bean Factory in St. Paul and I had one of THE BEST COFFEE DRINKS EVER. No kidding. It was called a Mexican Mocha (which I've sampled at a number of previous coffee joints) that I ordered skinny, w/o whip, and spicy. I'd never heard of the spicy part before and just had to try it; in addition to the copious amounts of cinnamon, they added a dash of chili pepper.

TO-DIE-FOR. And now I'm hooked on yet another coffee drink.

Whenever writing about Sharon, my thoughts turn to all that is hip, cool & extreme. Along those lines, I have a really cool new digital product to share! (A cutting edge sort of product. That a seven-year-old told me about.)

The website calls itself, "Home of the Unpronounceable Rabbit"; this new Wi-Fi gadget is called a Nabaztag and can be purchased HERE. I am mildly intrigued and yet simultaneously disturbed... this digital bunny can wake you, read email, provide weather updates, and even SMELL!

post signature

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Um, Tina, I really think you need a coffee intervention! :-)

Tina Vega said...

I just don't think "water w/sharon" will cut it.