Thursday, April 10, 2008

one big bloody mess

Ren took a sharp turn on his bike and did a number on his elbow. He was feeling so miserable, he even allowed me to capture the moment.

Now that's pretty miserable.

I am happy to report he was back to his old chipper self by bedtime. We cut off the damaged t-shirt to avoid putting pressure on his elbow. He asked if he could keep the shirt for a possible warm weather Halloween outfit.

Seriously.

Here's the little Hulkster in action:

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww-that must have really hurt! Glad to see he perked up later on. Hope its not too sore today!

Tina Vega said...

He's home from school today after waking up in the middle of the night with pain - I wanted to keep an eye on him just in case it was more than a bruise.