Monday, February 4, 2008

Melting Pot or bust!

I'd heard about this restaurant long ago and always wanted to try it. After sharing my fondue-longing with several friends and neighbors, a "date night" was born!

And let me tell you, it was mighty delicious.

In addition to Tilly's entertaining and very detailed stories from her college days, several of us launched into a heavy discussion about LOST (is Charlie really dead?). We also tackled the highly controversial topic of turkeys (whether or not they drown when it rains).

It was quite stimulating.

The night ended with a few rounds of our favorite game. Tilly and I might have won if it weren't for the hours of intense conversation that had tapped our brains dry.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!!

Janeen Jordan said...

Really...about turkeys? Surely not...now, I've got to go google that. LOL I love the Melting Pot...a few of my girlfriends and I had chocolate fondue sat night on our own...OH MY, it was YUMMY -used Dove candy bars and vanilla coffee creamer!

Tina Vega said...

Ooooh, I love the sound of that chocolate fondue!!!

I have Googled the turkey-thing and it is my personal opinion (based on extensive research) that turkeys DO NOT DROWN when it rains. This opinion was hotly contested...