Saturday, January 19, 2008

hold onto your light sticks!

Tonight we're going to party like it's 1999 9:00 pm...


Actually, it was LAST NIGHT and my hubby's first experience with the Go Fish Guys. We had a blast - the kids were singin', dancin', and screamin' up a storm. My favorite tune from the new Snazzy CD is "The Mom Song" - well, because... I am a mom, ya know (and have one, too!). The song "Jammies" came in a close second. I love my jammies and believe everybody should have them. Look, they even have matching family sets! My hubby isn't so keen on the idea...

Everyone had an opportunity to meet the band to have their picture taken and something signed. I thought it best not to wreck a pair of their good school pants (see post here) so hubby secured a spot in line while I went out to purchase a CD.

Unfortunately, I only had one shot and Ren had his eyes closed! Ugh. Isn't that just the way it goes?

For those of you reading this post and feeling ultra disappointed you missed out on such a rockin' good time, there is another show TODAY at 1:00 pm. Just contact Hosanna! for more information.

4 comments:

Amy said...

It was so much fun! We had a blast, too! How long did you end up standing in line? We'd heard that the line moves slow because the guys are so nice and take their time to chat a bit with each group of kids, so we ended up leaving. Would've loved to stay for an autograph, but the kids thought it was more important to get home and see daddy. :) Next time! Hey, any chance you can email me the pictures you took? I'm sure they turned out better than mine.

Tina Vega said...

We were only in line for 30 minutes!!

I'll forward the pictures after I enhance them a bit...

Have a great day, Amy!

Anonymous said...

I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

Amy said...

Thanks again Grandma!

Meant to add that it is hard to pick a favorite song-they are all great! But I'd have to say my favorite on the cd is "Love Like This", although they didn't sing it last night.

I thought they did great managing the technical difficulties too-we got to hear them sing a cappella for quite a while-I thought that just showed how good they really are. :)