Friday, December 28, 2007

another lazy day.

As much as I hate to admit it, there's something cozy about sick days. I'm not talking about the runtothebathroomeverytenminutes sort of sickness - just the kind that causes you to feel like doing nothing more than snuggling under a fleece blanket with a cup of ginger tea and couple boxes of tissue.

Yep, it was another lazy day.

Between sips of tea and blowing my nose, I did manage to do a little blog surfing. I nearly laughed my pajama pants off with another post from one of my new favorite blog ladies! The story is HILARIOUS and even had my hubby snorting between sneezes. You can check it out for yourself by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG LOL - I actually had tears running down my face from laughing so hard. My daughter got a digital camera, so far, no problems.

Sharon

Tina Vega said...

It sounds like you enjoyed it as much as I did - what a way to perk up your day, isn't it? See you soon!