Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall Bible Study Kickoff!

Yesterday was the first day of our new study - it's good to be back! We did it up BIG with lovely fall decorations and lots of tasty dishes (including a chocolate fountain). There were several new faces in addition to the many familiar; I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us! I usually wait a couple of sessions before getting all leaky but couldn't hold it in. Beth shared a powerful story (along with photos) about a friend who recently died in a head-on collision. I wish there were some way for me to share it with you but my journaling simply wouldn't do the story justice.

By the way, here's a promotional clip for the study I found online (ignore the contact information at the end, that is not for our group):


No comments: