Monday, January 16, 2012

new creations of minnesota

Tony and I first met Steve Tuttle of New Creations early last summer and have since hired him to finish our basement, trench a sump line, and fix condensation issues in our attic. Come spring, he'll be back to build us a deck.

Needless to say, we couldn't be happier with his company's work :)

When Steve asked me if I was interested in photographing a new project, I eagerly jumped at the opportunity. In all honesty, I couldn't wait to see another renovation in person.

And it was as amazing as I'd expected... just see for yourself:

new creations sign

nc full outside

nc outside close

nc back

nc other angle

nc island above

nc full

nc island

nc cookbook nook

nc moulding

nc gorgeous floor

nc sink

nc cabinet

nc splash

nc railing above

nc railing

nc fan

nc floor trim

nc stove portrait

nc island full drawers

nc artsy lighting

Interested in seeing more? Then be sure to check out their Facebook page by clicking HERE.

post signature

No comments: