Wednesday, January 18, 2012

got a few changes in the works

tinavega-logo

In addition to the new logo, packaging, and pending blog facelift I will be introducing several new products and packages. [Both digital AND print packages.]

Along with incentives for placing timely orders. And for referring friends and family my way :) But first I must tackle this dreaded pile:

My Minnesota sales tax is due to be filed in just two short weeks; just one of the many joys of owning a small business.

Not.

Once my paperwork is out of the way, I'll be able to devote myself fully to "going live" with all of the changes. I'll keep you posted on when that will happen, once I know when it will happen.

Capish?

Be back on Friday with my 5 Fun Things for the week. Stay warm!

post signature

No comments: