Wednesday, July 22, 2009

for those of you following her story...


A Day in the Life of Kate

Too, I stumbled across a handful of photographers last night... all using their gift and businesses to glorify God. Thought I'd share them with you as well, in addition to an awesome retreat that I unfortunately didn't learn about until after registration had closed. I'm hoping they do it again next year! It's called Be Thou My Vision and you can learn more about it by clicking HERE.

The photographers are: Heather Thorne, Scarlett Lillian, and Jane Johnson. Happy looking...

post signature

1 comment:

Heather Thorne said...

Hi Tina! Thank you so much for mentioning Be Thou My Vision and putting links up! There will be another one in January! I do hope you can go - it was amazing. (you may have already signed up. :) Blessings!