Sunday, January 29, 2012

5 Fun Things Friday

5 Fun Things Friday - small

The last 5 Fun Things Friday at this address! I'm moving over HERE tomorrow.

1. Mojo Monkey Donuts. You might remember me talking about their Maple Bacon Bar long, long ago. If not, here's a refresher:

maple bacon bar

The family and I conducted lots of research for this post.

yummy

Grueling work. Here's what I was required to sample:

banana fritter

A banana fritter.

2. Hershey's Raspberry Hugs. I may or may not be on my third bag this month.

hugs

3. This TO-DIE-FOR chicken recipe (click HERE to view). Happened upon it via our E-Mealz plan for the week.

swiss chicken

4. Check out these AMAZING vintage camera nightlights!

Vintage Camera Nightlight - Ansco Cadet II w/flash

You'll find more about Jason's nightlights HERE and HERE. He even shares his process HERE!

5. Check out these precious lemon cookies (you will find them for sale HERE).

www.craftedcookies.com

LOVE the color!

Happy Belated Friday!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making the chicken dish tomorrow night. Just got back from store buying ingredients. Have I mentioned I love emealz??
lt

Tina Vega said...

Soooo glad to hear it!!!