Friday, November 11, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. Starbucks has a new line of cocoas at the grocery store.

cocoa

There's a salted caramel, peppermint, and this yummy toasted marshmallow flavor. Just stir in warm MILK and you have an instant mug of delight.

2. I'm in love with this burlap table runner from Ruffled Daisy.

burlap runner

I'd like two in shorter lengths to cross the width of my dining room table. Along with a centerpiece-thingy. Perhaps next year :)

3. Julie Nelson on her new Faith Radio show entitled, "The Conversation" which is on Fridays at noon. LOVE IT! She makes me laugh. A lot.

the Conversation

To learn more about it, click HERE.


Use this cool scrapbooking tool to add stitching to your pages without having to use a sewing machine. I love this look and am in need of this little tool for my holiday craft project. (Which I'll be sharing later!)

4. TRUECar. Just discovered this helpful website which will be EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL when it's time to purchase another car. It's a hassle-free, haggle-free way to buy a car. Click HERE to learn more.

truecar

5. This DIY canvas chalkboard would make an adorable gift.



You'll find everything you need to know about it by clicking on the link above.

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

No comments: